Big Sky, MT
Downtown Big sky is nestled in a high mountain valley surrounded by alpine peaks and timber. It offers wonderful shopping and fine dining experiences and sponsors a variety of year-round activities and musical events. Big Sky Town Center is located 7 miles below the famed Lone Mountain resorts of Big Sky Ski Resort, Moonlight Basin and the Yellowstone Club. It is perfectly situated for day trips into Yellowstone National Park to have an experience of a lifetime with Mother Nature!
Recreation and Area Resource Links
- Big Sky Resort
- Moonlight Basin
- Lone Mountain Ranch
- Wild Trout Outfitters
- Gallatin Riverguides
- Big Sky Golf Course
- Snowmobiling with Canyon Adventures
- Montana Whitewater Raft Company
- Yellowstone Raft Company
- Meadow Village County Market
- Montana State Road Conditions
- Yellowstone National Park
- Outside Bozeman
Transportation for you and your fellow travellers.
- Gallatin Field Airport
- Delta Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- United Airlines
- Shuttle to Big Sky & Taxi
- Karst Stage
Resources for local and notional businesses.
- Big Sky Chamber of Commerce
- Bozeman Chronicle Business to Business
- Gallatin County
- Southwest Montana Building Industry Association
- Montana Business Portal
- Discover Montana
Resources to help ensure your health and happiness.
Links to local banks and financial institutions.
Information on local schools and universities.